We’ve been working hard on our zoo years resolutions, so to further reaffirm them we thought we’d put our top three in print for the world to see.
1. Run 10km+ (no stopping!)
2. Expand my recipe repertoire.
3. Finish off at least one of my side projects…before June.
1. Run 4-5 times a week so I can be ready for the Hill to Harbour.
2. Submit one of my paintings into a group show.
3. To finish the books I decide to read, not read half of them before moving on to the next one!
1. Finish my graphic design course ahead of schedule.
2. Go to bed earlier so I can wake up earlier and go for a walk along the beach each morning and each night, except Sundays…
3. Learn a language….maybe French.
1. Send our e-newsletter out (each month on time!)
2. Update our branding (new stationery, signage and promo material).
3. Each zoo member to attend a design conference of their choice.