Google My Business (Previously known as Google Places and Google Plus Local) is a an online resource by google to help businesses, brands, artists, and organisations to manage their online presence with Google.
If your running business and not using Google My Business then you are missing a potential opportunity to help your customers and clients find you and to speak directly to them.
As Google is one of the most used search engines, it is an easy decision to make. It is a free service that will help your business be found, and the more you update and ask for client reviews, the more Google will reward you.
If you are already using or considering using some form of social media, it is as easy as taking that content and putting it into your Google My Business page.
Google My Business brings together all the ways Google can help your business in the one place:
- Update your business info on Search, Maps and Google+ from one place to make it easy for customers to get in touch
- Add beautiful photos of your business and a virtual tour of your business interior to help customers see what makes your business unique
- Connect directly with your fans and customers by sharing news, events and other important updates from your Google+ page
- Stay on top of reviews from across the web, and respond to Google reviews Understand how people find and interact with your business using custom insights and integration with AdWords Express
- Manage your information on-the-go with the Google My Business